Bulk Firefighter Charms For Wedding Favors

My son is getting married next year. Both the bride and groom are firefighters and we are having a firefighter wedding. I am looking for firefighter charms to add to the wedding favors with ribbon. I have looked on the internet and I keep getting the expensive charms. I want something I can purchase in bulk because there is approximately 200 people invited to the wedding.

Denise from Middletown, PA

Best Answer

Look among scrapbooking suppliers. I also just looked on Ebay, and they have some if you put "firefighter charms" in the search box. Often you can contact sellers and find out if they offer bulk pricing.

Also, if you Google "brass charms" you will get more of the suppiers of the kind of charm I think you are looking for. (Assuming you are not looking for sterling...)

Here is just one of many: http://www.acha … home.php?cat=279

Best Answer

Oriental Trading Company sells by bulk. We have gotten stuff for sunday school there. Try it.

Best Answer

Have you considered contacting the fire hall or halls where they work? Perhaps they have a catalogue where such things could be ordered or have some ideas for you.

Thank you to everyone who have responded so quickly to my search for firefighter charms. I have found them and plan to order them for my son's wedding. Thank you very much!!

Where did you find them? I'm getting married next Jan. and it's a FF theme. Thanks

I am interested in a website to purchase bulk firefighting charms for my daughters wedding. The only thing I am finding are the real ones. I need them for adding to knife, book, ets. Thanks

Please be sure to visit our website for your Firefighter wedding needs. We offer charms, personalized ribbons (with the fire fighter symbol or fire truck emblems), invitations, rsvp cards, thank you cards, guest books, pen sets, cake serving sets, guest card box, and much more:

www.fairytaleweddingstore.com