Line Soap Dishes with Rocks

Because we have a couple of our adult children living at home, I find there are too many different bars of soap lying around the bathroom. To keep them tidy and also to give a pretty look to the room I found a way to organize the sudsy mess!

I simply used a country looking container (I like enamelware, so I used a small enamelware piece, you could use a decorative square or rectangle "plate" or a pretty glass piece that you want to display, pewter, etc.) I laid pretty river rocks on the bottom (the bigger ones) on the bottom of the enamelware, and lined the soaps on top of the rocks. They are great for keeping the soap dry and look so nice!

By Joynchocolate from Landisville, PA

That is a pretty idea and I am going to do it too, I love rocks so much! Any new way to incorporate them into my life is a plus for me! Thank you so much for posting!

Blessings, Robyn from Tennessee

Super idea! Easy to keep clean too.

Marg from England.

Great idea! Thanks for sharing.

What a great idea. I secured my Xmas tree in a beautiful bucket with marble chips and it worked wonderfully. The "chips" are really small rocks. When I get my tree down (soon), I'll use some of the marble rocks for soap dishes! Thanks so much for sharing.

Bathroom Counter
Organizing Your Bathroom Counter
Organizing BathroomOctober 26, 2009
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Pears soap fish.
Crafts Using Bars of Soap
Bar of Soap
Making Liquid Soap from Bars of Soap
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
🎉
🎄