Use Pan Liner for Cake Baking

I learned something very neat at my job the other day, since I work alone in the kitchen. I needed to make a cake and I did not want to stay to scrub this pan. I sprayed the pan with oil and placed a pan liner in the pan and then sprayed the liner with non stick oil as well.

I was amazed at how well the cake came out without sticking to the pan! All I had to do was pull the paper out with the cake and the cake just slides off the paper! It was so cool I did not have to scrub the pan. It actually saved me time.

By booboo kitty from Jacksonville, FL

Two chocolate cake layers in pans on a cooling rack
Preventing Cakes from Sticking to a Cake Pan
Food and Recipes Food Tips BakingAugust 24, 2009
Cake Pan
Choosing the Right Cake Pan
Baking Two Cake Flavors
Baking Two Cake Flavors in One Pan
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Peter Pan Costume
Resizing Baking Pans
Baking Pan Conversion
🎉
🎄