AdviceFood Tips

Recipes for Free

Don't buy cookbooks, unless you have tried it out and want to keep it. The library is such a good resource for cookbooks. Also, check the website of products you like. They usually have recipes online that use their product or even free cookbooks for you. I just got my KC Masterpiece one today. It not only had recipes it, also has photo holders for you to add your own recipes.. I have gotten cookbooks or cook booklets also from Jiffy, Pillsbury, the Pork Board, Lipton, Campbells, Eagle brand, and Bush's. And others I can't remember right now. Plus, I signed up to get the Kraftfoods magazine. They have wonderful recipes in there and it's all free.

By Christi from Paducah, KY

Good point.....I don't buy cookbooks anymore as I can find any recipe I want on the internet. I have made up my own "cookbooks" that way. I print recipes on both sides of the paper, slip into a plastic protector sheet and then put in some binders. When I try a recipe and decide to keep, then I make notations right on the sheet for the next time I make it. I also have received nice cookbooklets for free from companies. Also, I have picked up some nice ones for very little at garage sales!

http://www.recipezaar.com/

ITS MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE SITE ,ITS WELL ORGANISED WITH GREAT SEARCH OPTIONS PLUS PEOPLE PUT THEWRE COMMENTS AFTER TRYING THE RECIPES.