Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Growing Morning Glory from Cuttings

Growing Morning Glory from Cuttings

This hardy plant can give you a burst of color as a cut flower or in containers. This guide is about growing morning glory from cuttings.

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Morning Glory Cuttings

My Mother and I both love morning glories. I sprouted one that I cut from outside in water and then replanted it where I wanted it to grow. Our fences are now covered wtih them. I bring them in all the time and bloom them on window sills. I always take an envelope full of the round seeds at the end of growing season and break them open and plant them again next year. The rest fall from the pods off the vine onto the ground. I love these plants. I believe they are related to the sweet potato or yam plant.

Share Your Feedback: Once you try any of the above solutions, be sure to come back and give a "thumbs up" to the one that worked the best for you. Do you have a better solution? Click "Share a Solution" above!

Photos

Morning Glory Cuttings

I like to take cuttings off of different yard plants and put them in jars on my windowsills. This morning glory actually bloomed.

By Kflocey from Gladwin, MI

Growing Morning Glory from Cuttings