Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Growing Morning Glory from Cuttings

0 0EmailFollow
Growing Morning Glory from Cuttings

This hardy plant can give you a burst of color as a cut flower or in containers. This guide is about growing morning glory from cuttings.

Solutions: Growing Morning Glory from Cuttings

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Morning Glory Cuttings

My Mother and I both love morning glories. I sprouted one that I cut from outside in water and then replanted it where I wanted it to grow. Our fences are now covered wtih them. I bring them in all the time and bloom them on window sills. I always take an envelope full of the round seeds at the end of growing season and break them open and plant them again next year. The rest fall from the pods off the vine onto the ground. I love these plants. I believe they are related to the sweet potato or yam plant.

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Photos

Below are photos related to this guide.

Morning Glory Cuttings

I like to take cuttings off of different yard plants and put them in jars on my windowsills. This morning glory actually bloomed.

By Kflocey from Gladwin, MI

Growing Morning Glory from Cuttings