Liquid Lipstick Dries Up Quickly

I use the liquid long lasting lipstick, the type that comes with lipstick on one end and gloss the other end. The problem is they seem to dry up quickly and as they are expensive; I wondered if anyone knows how to make these last longer. Many thanks.

By Helen from U.K

Maybe you can add some oil to it-

I found this online-

The primary ingredients found in lipstick are wax, oil, alcohol, and pigment. The wax used usually involves some combination of three types, beeswax, candelilla wax, or the more expensive camauba. Wax enables the mixture to be formed into the easily recognized shape of the cosmetic. Oils such as mineral, caster, lanolin, or vegetable are added to the wax. Fragrance and pigment are also added, as are preservatives and antioxidants, which prevent lipstick from becoming rancid. And while every lipstick contains these components, a wide variety of other ingredients can also be included to make the substance smoother or glossy or to moisten the lips. Good luck.

Thanks kffrmw for that great tip about adding oil to your dried out lipstciks and lipgloss I will try that and add some oil as I pay a lot of money on my lipsticks and lipgloss. Thanks joanne1012

Lipstick Tips and Tricks
Lipstick Tips and Tricks
Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips LipsFebruary 8, 2010
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Lipstick
Removing Lipstick Stains on Fabric
Lipstick stain on a white shirt.
Removing Lipstick Stains on Clothing
pots of lipstick
Making Lipstick
🎄