"Christmas In The City" Parade Float Ideas

I am a police sergeant in West Virginia and run a youth group of about 30 high school kids who want to go into law enforcement. We are going to march in the Christmas parade this year and for the first time they are allowing floats. We have decided to try to build the float, however I don't have the first clue as to what I'm doing. My first thought is to try to get some ideas of what to have on the float. The actual theme is "Christmas In The City", but I would like to incorporate the police department into the theme as well.

By Kendra

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Sounds like fun! There is the old according tissue flowers, or cut squares of tissue paper in red end green put on the end of a pencil and glue it to cardboard tie it to a trailer put your city emblem in the middle. Would so love to see it Please post a picture.

Trucks decorated for a Christmas parade
Christmas Parade Float Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade Float IdeasOctober 14, 2010
4th of July Parade
4th of July Float Ideas
Two people watching a St Patrick's Day parade.
St Patrick's Day Parade Float Ideas
Illustration of a house at Christmas.
"Home for the Holidays" Christmas Parade Float Ideas
A photo of a girl scout.
Girl Scouts Christmas Parade Float Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 10:08:47 PM on 10.0.2.210 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.