Pet Safe Remedy for Spiders

We have spiders wanting to get into our house, and we have used so many sprays. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have two Dachshunds, so I have to be careful with them. Also, what can I spray in my yard that my dogs won't be allergic to?

By Bobbie Jo from Jeffersonville, IN

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Pet Safe Insect Repellents
Home and Garden Pest Control SpidersAugust 1, 2011
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Spider Hanging on web Outside
Getting Rid Of Spiders Outside House
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Dog in Grass
Insect Repellents Safe for Use Around Pets
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:14:41 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.