Removing Ink From a Document

How do I remove a typo on a document? I need to know how to remove ink from a document without damaging the document.

By Terry from Huntington Beach, CA

Hi! If the ink is ball-point, try immersing the document in brake fluid. It could take up to an hour, and some inks are resistant to this method. Take care that the print ink on the document in not fugitive, otherwise it will be damaged. Rinse well in cold water, then leave to dry. Best experiment with a spare sample, first.

Can you iron it? One time I had something to return to the store and since I was already ironing and since my reciept had been wrinkled in my billfold for two weeks I decided to iron the paper reciept. The heat from the iron took all the ink off the reciept. This didn't help me but maybe you.

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousMay 13, 2010
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
Ballpoint Pen
Removing Pen Ink from Walls
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 6:06:39 AM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.