Transform patterned paper into wonderfully personal greeting card. One creative way is to make both folded card and pop-up.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes.
- patterned paper
- double-sided tape
- paper trimmer
- decorative scissors
- craft knife
- Make a card out of cardstock.
- Cut patterned paper to desired size and fold in half.
- Using craft knife and ruler, cut two slits in center, 1/2 inch apart, that overlap the crease at one end by 3/4 inch. Close the card carefully so that center strip folds at each end and pops out.
- From coordinating cardstock, cut a small rectangle.
- Layer patterned paper. Glue to back of pop-up card.
- Print message on white cardstock; trim and glue to front of pop-up.
- Make a matching envelope.
- Then trace the top flap onto coordinating cardstock. Trim with decorative scissors. Adhere.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
November 21, 20080 found this helpful
This is beautiful. Thank You for posting it with the instructions.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 4:08:50 PM on 10.0.1.56 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us