Shop End of Season Sales

Remember end of season savings! I stock up on end of season plastic tableware or pool toys to give out as gifts throughout the year. For example: I just found beautiful $10.00 pitchers for $1.50. They make great gift baskets. I get red and green for Christmas - yellow for Easter, etc.

Go to the swimming pool department; my kids are wild over Slip and Slides and they are $20.00 when the season starts. I just picked up a pile of them for $1.97 each. When I give these to kids at birthday parties, they are thrilled! I even give them in the winter and they can save them for summer, they love it! A $20 present for $1.97, you can't beat that!

By Traceyvarela from Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Great idea. I always think it's the thought that counts anyway and not how much you spend. If the person gets something nice and they like it, it doesn't matter one bit what you paid!

Better Living Frugal Living ShoppingSeptember 2, 2009
A table full of items for sale at a garage sale.
Finding Garage Sales
Garage Sales
Shopping at Garage Sales
Figs preserved in a jar.
Canning Figs
Tomatoes growing with blossom end rot.
Blossom End Rot on Vegetables