Had mango salsa at a friend's house, and have adjusted the recipe to suit us. Love this with chips, on Mexican food, or even as a condiment to grilled meat. A wonderful mix of sweet and spicy.
- 3 ripe mangoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced small
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 - 1 tsp. chipotle chile with adobo sauce, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 limes, juiced, or 2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh jalapeno
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Mix together the lime juice and honey. Mix everything else together, stir well, and season to taste. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
You can add fresh sweet red or green pepper to stretch the salsa.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 25, 2017 at 1:23:58 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us