Buy Mulch Now For Next Year

If you garden, buy mulch now! All the garden centers and other stores that sell mulch in bulk bags, have them on super sale right now. I just bought 5 bags (1.5 cubic feet each) of mulch for only $5! It's usually $2.79 a bag, so this is close to be only a third of retail. Yay, me!

By Polly from Cedar Springs, MI

Great idea! Thanks!

It's a great time to buy mulch, for sure, but look carefully at the bags. I saw some mulch at Home Depot that was completely moulded. Even after I pointed it out to them, they were still selling it. I wouldn't want that mould in my garden!!

Where did you get it? We just checked with Lowes and a few other places here, and they said that they do not mark their mulch down.

I'm so happy to find someone else get so excited about mulch--I thought it was only me!! My husband and I just got done composting for the year (since March) and now we are composting leaves. Glad you found such a great deal on your mulch. ms. carmen

saving money on mulch
Saving Money on Mulch
Home and Garden Gardening FertilizerOctober 23, 2008
Raking Mulch
Best Mulch for Repelling Bugs
Buy Now, Pay Later Catalogs
Buy Now, Pay Later Catalogs
Picture of garden mulch.
Getting Rid of Mold on Mulch
wagon of mulch
When to Avoid Using Mulch
🎄