Fall (Massey, Ontario, Canada)

Massey Ontario in the Fall.

By Gail from Toronto, Ontario

January 28, 2010 Flag

Fall In Ontario
This picture was taken at my work in Ontario Canada. Fall is such a pretty time of year with the changing colours. I can not identify the bush, but thought you would like to see one of my favorite photos.

By Sheila from Ont Canada

Fall In Ontario

That is truly gorgeous! I was fortunate enough to be in New England and part of Canada during the Fall of the year a few years ago and experienced all the beautiful colors you have there - absolutely stunning! I live in South Georgia where we have only two seasons - hot and hotter! Thanks for sharing and God bless you. (05/06/2008)

By tedsmom

Autumn Trees
Photos of Autumn Trees
Photos SceneryJanuary 28, 2010
Camassia (Wild Hyacinth)
Growing Camassia (Wild Hyacinth)
A girl celebrating Canada Day.
Celebrating Canada Day
Cardinal in a tree.
Cardinal Information and Photos
spray bottle
Buying Kleen Glo