Stripping Varnish from Cement, Stone, and Tiled Floors

I manufacture organic detergents which clean almost anything and everything extremely well without damaging its surface. Most importantly it lowers the e-conductivity (pollution or poison) to safe levels below 200 micro seimens in waste water effluents, removes foul smells from organic rot that builds up in sinks and sewage lines and above all it breaks down the molecular structure of animal fats, vegetable oils, and petroleum greases. Thus it automatically unblocks and keeps sewerage lines 100% free flowing and odorless.

But I do have one challenge. How do I remove varnish regularly spread over years on stone floors, that is now hardened, discolored, and ugly? My organic detergents do clean it after soaking patches of the floor in hot water for a couple of hours, but this is painfully slow. Is there a faster way to clean up a building 6 floors high and 50 meters wide?

By Francis from Kenya

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsJuly 15, 2010
Stains on Cement
Removing Stains on Cement
Installer Pavers
Making a Paving Stone Patio
Someone mopping hardwood floors
Cleaning Hardwood Floors
Homemade Varnish Remover, Up close photo of varnished wood.
Homemade Varnish Remover
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 6:35:00 AM on in 953 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.