GamesParties

Party Game Ideas

I desperatly need games that are not to childish for a party. I am having a party with 12 highschool (kind of richy stuck up) girls and I need good games. Please help.

Tasha

My 15 yr old said that of all of the parties he goes to, they never play any games. They basically just hang out and play loud music. But I would think that maybe Twister would be fun.

Good luck with that, Tasha! (Do you remember those as being the most horrific years of your life? I do!)

But maybe with girls, it won't be so bad (if you can get all of them aboard). Fashion- and jewellery-oriented things would work, I think. How about hair? Borrow curling irons and rollers? Buy hair spray and gel and include products which colour temporarily? Find a bunch of fashion magazines, have each person pick their favourite style? Get them to pick partners and "do" each other's hair?

I'd find it fun, but that's just one.

Good luck!

Rose Anne

I have always found 'pictionary' great fun for adults as well as big kids. We used to love it when we were in high school and through medical school and still love it.

best of luck.

i whant a cool sleep over not achildish one please help

I don't really know. I mean kids like theme parties so you should go with that! :P! ANYWAY! it's fun either way, just organise fun games for them to enjoy!

Now lots of people don't think this but Twister is so much fun with people that are not so little, so you should try it! I know I had a lot of fun.

Hope you try it and I hope you have fun!

I think the game "Psycology" is fun. What you do is one of the players leaves the room and you think of something the group will be. Like, you could all have the flu, or you all have to act like you're 5 yr. olds. Stuff like that.

Then you call the person back and he/she tries to guess what it is by asking questions. It's really fun. Good luck!

I love playing truth or dare with my friends at parties, you learn a lot about your friend(s) and make them do some crazy stuff! Good luck(: