Treating Back Pain with Axiom DRX9000

Has anyone here tried the DRX9000. It is very expensive ($6000) in my area for 20 treatments. I spoke with my buddy's' coworker who said it worked for him and he had pain for five years that was so bad it hurt to walk. Three years later he is pain free, but he also said it didn't work for his friend.

I have had back and leg pain for over two years and it has recently gotten worse. I may try the Back2life first as it is less expensive. These both seem like scams, but I need to get better so I can take care of my family. Any reviews would be greatly appreciated.

By weckman5 from Oroville, CA

Have you researched 'Hangups'... it's worked for me.

http://www.google.com/search?source ... IH_enUS230US230&q=hang+ups+f7000

One time purchase and always available for relief.

I have had back pain for years and my brother as well. In fact he just got through having an MRI. Just a thought, if you have the cushion deteriorated between several vertebrae, sometimes one leg ends up being shorter than other as a result. Fixing the shoe helps.

I don't have any information for you, I'm sorry. I just wanted to tell you I know exactly how you feel. I do hope you find relief somehow. It's been 5 years for me too. This is an awful way to live. I've been to every specialist, finances are really bad, and still no answers.

Please take care.

Sandy

Health & Beauty AdviceAugust 15, 2009
little girl frowning and holding her ear
Home Remedies for Earache Pain
Using acupressure on a foot.
Using Acupressure for Foot Pain
Treating the Soil After Tomato Blight
Treating Soil After Tomato Blight
Young man holding his lower back.
Remedies For Lower Back Pain
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 19, 2016 at 10:34:14 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 966 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.