Wedge Sandals Squeak

I read all of the responses about fixing a squeaky shoe, but none seem to apply to me. Mine are 3 inch wedge sandals that squeak. There is no lining to remove. Any ideas?

By Debbie from Spokane, WA

My ex husband used to sell shoes and he said when you have a squeaky shoe or sandal that means that the metal shank is broken and cannot be fixed. The shank runs down the middle of the bottom of the shoe/sandal. Sorry for not having better news.

Are they wood? I know that you can sprinkle talc between wood planks on floors to prevent squeaking. Good luck.

Yellow and blue strappy sandals against a white background
Fixing Squeaky Sandals
Consumer Advice Clothing RepairingJune 15, 2010
Windshield Wipers
Fixing Squeaky Windshield Wipers
Squeaky Door Hinge
Making a Door Squeak
Iron Framed Bed
Fixing a Squeaky Bed
🎉
🎄