Tori (Calico)

Tori is a 4 year old Calico. When Tori was a tiny kitten, she was brought into the animal hospital I was working at. Her owners at the time kept her in their garage and she had a been playing with a fishing pole.

She ended up getting the hook caught on her mouth and they took it out, creating an infection. When they brought her in, they mentioned not really wanting her and I took her that day. Tori loves to eat, play on the porch, and play with her adopted brother Kramies.

By Shea

Tori (Calico)

Tori (Calico)

She's a pretty girl. I'm glad she found a good home with you. Her markings are so pretty, a little bit of everything. I know Calicos are always girls. I had a Callie, she was a big girl & her coloring was all marmalade orange with one small patch of tabby on her side, she had a twin sister almost identical. I thought that was pretty rare. Thanks for posting Tori's picture.

Tori is a beautiful calico,and I'm so happy for her that you love her, and vice versa. There's just nothing like a nice kitty to warm the heart. They are so precious. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Pookarina

Photos Pets CatsOctober 5, 2010
Calico Cat
Calico Breed Information and Photos
mixed beans
Calico Beans Recipes
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 1:03:26 PM on 10.0.0.140 in 922 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.