Plastic Canvas Instrument Ornaments

I am looking for the patterns for a plastic canvas kit I purchased in 1991/1992. I have all the materials but not the patterns, they are musical instruments (3-dimensional). I only finished the piano (more or less) and would love to make the other 4 or 5 instruments. Does anyone have the pattern for this? I have the cut out shapes but I do not know how to embroider them and then put them together, and they are very nice. Can anybody help me with this? This is what the piano looks like. Thanks!

I love crafts from Miami

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Crafts ChristmasJanuary 5, 2009
Making Plastic Canvas Christmas Ornaments
A salt dough ornament on a Christmas tree.
Making Salt Dough Ornaments
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:43:12 PM on 10.0.1.73 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.