12 Year Old Girls Birthday Party Ideas

I have a sister who is 12 years old and she can't decide what to do for her party. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of where to go?

By M-J from WA

Best Answer

I love the idea about the $5 at the dollar store and then having a fashion show. We are going to use that with our daughter and her friends. Another idea - Our daughter loves halloween but was a summer baby. Her friends love the scavenger hunts my husband and myself come up with each year so this year we are replacing the lightbulbs with blacklights and having the scavinger hunt in the "glow in the dark." Then we take them roller skating from 7:30pm to 11:00pm to wear them down a bit before the slumber party. Last year was a late swimming session and everyone was asleep by 10 pm.

nice

You could give her a slumber party!

Best Answer

We held a water balloon party for my 12 year old Granddaughter. It was a huge hit with girls and boys alike. She invited her entire class and all but one came (just mention water balloons a kid will be there ;-)). You can buy water balloons cheaply at Walmart or purchase them online. We spread a giant superslide across the lawn to place all the water balloons on, we also purchased two small blow-up kid pools to store the balloons in (tip: don't stack them more than three balloons high or they will burst by themselves from the pressure). We attempted to play organized games with the balloons, but since these kids were middle school age, they had much more fun left on their own to have a huge water balloon fight (the only rule we had was no hitting in the face). The only thing I had to purchase was the water balloons, cake, ice cream, and streamers (I already had the blowup pools and superslide; if you don't have those call around and borrow them from friends/family). The cost of this type party is very inexpensive BUT there is a lot of planning and work involved. It is better to have all the water balloon filled before the party begins. My boyfriend and I started filling the water balloons two days before the party. Once you have filled the first hundred balloons you start to get faster at filling them, we ended up with 2300 water balloons for the party and 15 kids popped every one of them within an hour.

One last thing, I recommend having a little game in the end. Whichever kid picks up the most popped balloons from the grass gets $10 (otherwise your yard will be filled with little balloon pieces and it's not good for the birds to eat).

i am turning 12 on june third and today is june first. i was thinking oh i should have my party at the skating ring then i thought about chuck. E. cheese then i was like since i cant decide maybe i should have it at my house. i invited friends and i had the time of my life. the point i am trying to make is that no matter where you have your birthday at i am sure you will still have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did the same thing only 1 person came they arnt true friends

Best Answer

Ever since my daughter was little, we have done themed parties. They honestly are not as hard as one might think, and you can tie all your food and games into the theme as well. Some of the themes we used were a luau, 70's party, beach party, camping party, and this year for my daughter's 12th birthday we are having a fiesta themed party. For the camping theme we set up tents in the back yard, had a fire pit to roast hot dogs and marshmallows, had a scavenger hunt, potato sack races, egg on a spoon relay race, and flash light tag when it got dark. Just an example of what we did, but there are definitely more things you could do with this theme. Also we listen to scary camp stories around the campfire. We found recorded stories online, and the girls loved it. Hope this gives you some ideas.

For my 12th birthday I invited all my friends to Chuck E Cheese as like a joke party. Then after that I had two friends spend the night and we did a spa themed sleepover where we did facials and painted nails and what not. It was a blast and fun for anyone who would like something like that. I highly recomend that.

Maybe you guys can go to a spa and get pampered. You don't have to go all out seeing that you are only 12. But you can get a manicure and a massage! All girls love that!

I was thinking and it sounded fun to have some friends sleepover at a local hotel in your town with the birthday girl for the night. Have pizza and cake and swim in the pool.

I'm having my birthday soon and what we usually do is have is have a sleepover and make a small town where everyone gets a job and a family and you earn money and buy stuff its super fun! :)

We just had the best bus party birthday party. 25 friends went to 3 different places, Laser Edge, CJ Barrymores, American Pizza, etc. Then 8 went to an overnight hotel waterpark. My daughter and her friends had so much fun and I enjoyed watching them have fun singing top songs from her iPod with an amazing sound system on the bus. I agree that they only turn 12 once so go all out.

dfunbus.com

Having a slumber party based on a disco would be kool as. You dont need disco balls just buy some cheap colourful lights. You can do heaps eg:Karaoke- Singstar, Scavenger Hunt, Makeovers- Nail Polish, Hair Syling, Sack Races, Disco Dance, Freeze, Apple Bob, Spotlight, Egg and Spoon, Movies. It will be heaps of fun

I think you should go to a salon and they can get there hair and nails done up all fancy, then you could go to dinner.

Mall madness scavenger hunt

Trampoline parks are very fun...

If she is in to sports may skating or to may get her ears pierced

Depending if it is summer or winter or fall if it is summer it is hot so I think her and her friends would like to go swimming or get ice cream

In the winter months maybe she she's in to game in snow like caper the flag orjust play .fall mmonths I don't know what you can do in the Fall

skate south

Do a theme on what she likes to do like if she likes to sing do a karaoke party!!!

Mayby she would like to have a skating party im turning 12 in april so i know

you could tell her to invite some friends over the house for a sleepover and make it just be a couple of friends and make them have a Ice Cream Sundae station.

well she could have at her house and it could be a sleepover party.

How about taking her to skyzone or on a shopping spree at the mall

Will if she's your sister you need to put deep thought in what you want to do for her birthday she wants her family to surprise her not other people I'm turning 12 next month and I have a few ideas if what I want to do I want to go bowling then later on I want to have a slumber party and other things I put deep thought into these Ideas and took my time and I actually wrote of list of things I want to do talk to your sister and find out what she want thank you very much for asking this question

Just do a sleepover. Every girl has at least 3-5 close friends so invite them over for a sleepover. Go to a restaurant, rent a movie, and let them stay up as late as they want. In the morning let them seep in and text the parents their sleeping in come a little later. When they wake up make them pancakes and take them some where fun like Sky Zone or the beach (if a summer birthday)

Just go on a movie and have a sleepover

A sleepover in a hotel

I had my 12th bday already and I had a huge water fight in my back garden! It's really fun, because after that you can all go inside and host a spa to cool down with pizza and smoothies I had so much fun!!

You can go to m&m world in London or she could have a sleepover

bowling

bowling

Buy them food

You could have a party or take her to bluebowu with all her friends on a bus

You guys could go to sky zone or lions club pool

Livinstion golf cart fun center

I don't know where to have my party that doesn't cost a lot.

you could go to disneyland

Have a slumber party

Probly u can have it at bowling or ice skating

a spa birthday, fashion show or and auction

movies

Party city

A spa party or horseback ridding!!

Maybe go to main event

I had a glow in the dark party for my daughter when she turned 11. Made own glow in dark twister with a white sheet and neon construction paper. Also got glow in dark make up and hair spray and tons of glow sticks. Need to purchase black lights at walmart to really make it work

Hey what's kind of party Emoji or Cheetah

Cinema simple sleepover

Trampolining

go to the spa

Invite her friends. Pick the people who you want to sleep over. But don't tell the uninvited ones. Bring them to the mall, and out to eat. Let her have coffee if she's not allowed for fun. Get there nails done. There's so many ideas.

she should just have a houseparty for fun parent watching.

I had a Mad Hatters Tea party with around 12 people (mostly girls. It was super fun!

She could go birthday with friends

Try Main Event... well... only if she likes arcade games, gravity ropes, bowling, and lazer tag.

today I'm having a couple of friends over for my 12th and inviting family they all are a great support go out for dinner and just have a slumber party

Mabe you acn take her to a trampoline place for like infernet air or jump 360?

That is what i did and i loved it

Cinema

You should go to game works in comerc city co

you should take her to the mall and gravitopia with some of her friends!!!

you could go to timezone or gravity

by hannah

well all my friends are having roller skating birthdays and it seems that every one is always having a good time.

sincerely,

12 year old girl who understands

Ice skating

maybe she could have a glow in the dark theme

13 year old gift ideas
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayOctober 19, 2009
A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
Raising Girls
Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
A birthday cake with the number 11 on it.
11th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
🎉
🎄