Uses for Left Over Beer

After a party, there are a lot of half empty bottles and cans of beer laying around. I recycle the bottles and cans, but I was wondering what is the best use for that old beer? Remember, it's other people left over, so I can't use it in food. I was wondering whether I could put in plants or what. I have some composting going on. Any ideas?

Asad from Jonesboro, AR

Yes, you can water it down and use as plant food. They love it, except for ferns(too strong for ferns, it will kill them). It's also a good slug killer: put some in a shallow dish; they will crawl into it and drown. It's also a good rinse for hair, strips all the conditioner, etc... off and makes the hair look light and fluffy. Be sure to rinse it out well.

I use left over beer in my homemade soup recipes.