Inexpensive Candle Snuffers

Does anyone know of a website where I can buy inexpensive candle snuffers? I need a lot of them for a craft project and would love to find them at a reasonable price. I checked on eBay, but all of them were expensive ones that collectors would be interested in.

Lynn from Calif. from Chico, CA

Lynn,

I'm checking with my supplier to see if we have what you're looking for. As soon as they get back to me, I'll get back to you.

Marla

http://www.forgetmenotaromas.com - Our fragrances leave lasting impressions.

Sorry Lynn, my supplier doesn't have these. If I hear of anything, I'll be sure to pass it on to you.

Marla

Lynn, check my website: www.mygccandle.com/scentthisway. We have wick dippers that do the same thing. You put the curved end around the flame(wick) and dip it in the wax. It then coats it and it is easier to light the next time. The cost is about $1.98 each. We have great wick trimmers too! The candles are awesome! mimi3

I've bought lots of candle snuffers at JoAnn Fabrics at the end of the seasons. Check out Walmart too. They might even have some leftover from Christmas!

Crafts AdviceFebruary 27, 2006
A platter of fruit and cheese.
Inexpensive Wedding Appetizers
Toddler with ball.
Inexpensive Toddler Toys
Finding an Inexpensive Car, Blue Volkswagon Beetle parked by a building.
Finding an Inexpensive Car
woman handing an older man a gift
Inexpensive Christmas Gifts for Assisted Living Residents
🎄