Finding Weight Watchers Food Points

Does anyone know of a site for the old Weight Watchers point system where I can obtain points for food? I already use Dotties website, but I can't find what I am looking for, one piece of turkey lunch meat and turkey kolbassi.

By Heidi

If you have a site that gives you most of the info you need try the search engine http://www.similarsites.com/

Turkey kielbasa is 2 points for 2 ounces, turkey lunch meat is 1 slice is 1 point.

I have a set of the books I'd be willing to part with.

Gem

Weight Watchers Help Scale
Calculating Weight Watchers Point Totals
Food and Recipes Food Tips DietingJanuary 25, 2011
Pumpkin and Carrot Muffins
Weight Watchers Pumpkin and Carrot Muffins
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
Yogurt Bread Dough
Weight Watchers Yogurt Bread Dough
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 6:30:20 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.