Feather Heart Ornament
This is a super easy craft and very elegant when finished. It only takes two feathers.
Approximate Time: 5 minutes
- 2 feathers the same length
- cool temp glue gun/glue
- piece of string or ribbon
- You would take 2 feathers that are the same length. Bend the feathers sideways at the top around your finger until they have the shape of a half heart.
- Using a cool temp glue gun put a dab of glue at the top where the two feathers cross. Then a dab of glue at the bottom again crossing the feathers.
- Take a piece of string or ribbon and tie them from the top. When finished you will have a heart ornament that looks beautiful on a white Valentine's tree.
By Cinnamonrosecottage from York County, PA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 7:36:50 PM on 10.0.1.151 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us