Feather Heart Ornament
This is a super easy craft and very elegant when finished. It only takes two feathers.
Approximate Time: 5 minutes
- 2 feathers the same length
- cool temp glue gun/glue
- piece of string or ribbon
- You would take 2 feathers that are the same length. Bend the feathers sideways at the top around your finger until they have the shape of a half heart.
- Using a cool temp glue gun put a dab of glue at the top where the two feathers cross. Then a dab of glue at the bottom again crossing the feathers.
- Take a piece of string or ribbon and tie them from the top. When finished you will have a heart ornament that looks beautiful on a white Valentine's tree.
By Cinnamonrosecottage from York County, PA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 22, 2016 at 11:24:08 PM on 10.0.0.158 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us