Almost Instant Chili 5 Ways

Quick to make, easy, especially when unable to do much cooking.

• 15 oz. can chili with beans
  • Onions, fresh or dehydrated
  • Ad
  • one serving pack of EasyMac

I like "Chili 5 Ways" but can't make a large amount from scratch, so my version is "almost instant". For those that don't know, "Chili 5 Ways" consists of meat with chili flavor/sauce, beans, onions, pasta, cheese.

I take a serving pack of EasyMac and prepare per directions in a deep microwave container. When done I add the chopped onions, about 1/4 cup, or 1 Tbsp. dehydrated onions. Add the can of chili with beans, mix together and reheat so all is hot. Makes 2 generous servings or just one for you if you are really hungry.

This may not match up to the restaurant versions, but is good enough for me. Sometimes I just get a taste for it so I make sure the ingredients are on hand.

Servings: 1-2
Time:3-4 min Minutes Preparation Time
6-7 min Minutes Cooking Time

Source: Me, myself and I had the idea and tried it one day, liked it.

By knitter926 from Bloomington, IL

A bowl of homemade chili in a yellow bowl.
Homemade Chili Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Soups ChiliJanuary 5, 2010
Jar of instant oatmeal.
Homemade Instant Oatmeal Recipes
Chili Soup
Chili Soup Recipes
Carnation Instant Breakfast Recipes
Carnation Instant Breakfast Recipes
pot of chili con carne
Chili Spaghetti Recipes