Download Store Coupons to Your Rewards Card

You can go even more paperless when shopping by downloading your favorite store's coupons to their rewards card or account. This is a guide about download store coupons to your rewards card.

June 12, 2012 Flag

I downloaded coupons to my Safeway grocery store rewards card for the very first time and was I ever a happy camper after doing my shopping! Not only did I receive normal rewards card discounts of about $9.00 in savings, but I also received an additional savings of about $10.00 from the downloaded coupons! Oh, and one more bonus; a store coupon printed out at the end of this purchase for an additional $10.00 off my next visit with the purchase of $10.00 ;-)

Fast forward to one week later. I downloaded yet more coupons. This time, there were also items based on my personal shopping habits, tracked because I have used the rewards card on every visit for the past four years. For example: one was for artichokes that are currently on sale for $1.99 if you use your rewards card, but there was also an additional 50 cents off that price. Added to the normal rewards and personalized coupons for downloading was a coupon for $3.00 off with an additional purchase of $10.00 of produce.

Here is the breakdown for this morning's shopping trip which had a total of 54 percent off in savings on assorted food items:

Normal price total: $41.35
Rewards card savings: $ 8.82
Coupon savings: $13.50

OUT THE DOOR PRICE: $19.03

The real beauty of downloading coupons online is that there is neither paper clipping necessary nor worries that you might forget the coupons at home or that you might even forget they are in your wallet at the checkout stand. There also is no need to waste money on print ink and paper for printable coupons. Just ask Customer Service at your store of choice where to go online to signup. If those stores are like Safeway, you will receive an email notification once or twice a week to remind you that new discounts and coupons are available.

Next step today is downloading coupons to my Rite Aid and Wal-Mart rewards cards!

By Deeli from Richland, WA

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 2 Comments

July 1, 2010 Flag

I just discovered something new on the Kroger website. You can download coupons to your Kroger card. No more printing and trying to keep up with coupons. You'll get credit when your card is scanned at the register. They also have free offers available for trying products.

By Donna N KY from Webster, KY

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 2 Comments
Consumer Advice ShoppingNovember 16, 2016
Pile of Coupons
Bargain Shopping Tips
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Storing Pineapples, Canning Pineapples. Sliced fresh mini pineapple.
Selecting Good Pineapples
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 1:27:53 PM on 10.0.0.113 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.