Dry Chapped Hand Remedy

Being a clay artist my hands are extremely dry. I've found the best thing to wash them with is shaving cream from the dollar store. I've found a brand made for women that has a wonderful raspberry scent. It also comes in Melon. If you can't find one of these, another nice scent is Lime. Shaving cream gets my hands clean without drying them out which is a wonderful thing if you wash your hands as much as I do!

By Cyinda

I used to handle paper and magazines all day at a past job of mine. My hands were so cracked and dry it looked horrible. So my ex-wife told me to soak my hands in a very dry-skin lotion and then I put plastic gloves over my hands and left them that way for about 30 minutes or so (with my hands covered in lotion). Take the gloves off and my hands would be soo much better. Hope that helps!

June 19, 2009 Flag

When my hands start getting dried and chapped from either the weather or from having my hands in water a lot, here is what I do:

Before you go to bed at night, cream both hands with a strip of raw bacon and then put on a pair of thin cotton gloves. Your hands will be so soft in the morning that you'll wonder why you never thought of this. Happy soft hands to you.

By joesgirl

Health & Beauty Beauty Body HandsJune 19, 2009
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Woman With A Cold
Home Remedies for a Chapped Nose
Smelly Hands
Remedy for Smelly Hands
Chapped Lips
Remedies for Chapped Lips
🎄