Reviews Of Gutter Trap

Has anybody tried a gadget called the Gutter Trap? Does it work? It's in one of the catalogs I get. I want to get something that works without having to get estimates for something like gutter guards, I know what they start at!

Ann from MA

My husband went to Menards and bought gutter guards from there. We did one side of our house where we have a tree that sheds leaves and seeds badly and was not that expensive they just snap into place.

The gutter traps I tried go into the top of the downspout with the intent of keeping leaves out of the downspout. However, they don't keep leaves from backing up against the gutter trap and clogging the gutter anyway.

I've had great luck with a gutter guard called Gutterbrush. They only sell online so you don't have to have a high pressure salesman at your house and it's cheap.

The have a video at http://www.gutterbrush.com/how-gutter-guard-works.htm

I haven't tried Gutter Trap, My husband and I researched and installed Gutterglove on our home. We haven't had to clean them since.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and HomeAugust 4, 2008
Dryer Lint Trap
Cleaning the Dryer Lint Trap
baby skunk and wildflowers
Removing a Skunk from a Live Trap
Leprechaun Trap
Leprechaun Trap Cake
Mouse Trap With Cheese
Best Bait for a Mouse Trap
🎄
🍂