GT Xpress101 Reviews

Has anyone tried the Xpress101? My Mom and I saw the infomercial and she seemed to like it. I thought I might get it for her for Christmas. She lives alone. Just wondering if anyone here has one and likes it.

Thanks.

Walgreens sells an "omlet maker" that is almost identical to it, but only costs about $8.00. I've had both (long story), and the $8 one works the same, but you don't get a recipe booklet or the plastic spatula with it.

Thanks for posting that info, Susan. I read some reviews on the xpress101 at amazon.com and most were not too favorable. I am thinking I will pass on buying it for my mother. I have since decided that she is not much of a gadget user anyway and probably wouldn't use it much. Also tho I'd hate for her to have something that wasn't what it was cracked up to be. If I were to buy the omelett maker, with no recipe book, I'm afraid she wouldn't know what to make in it. I mean you sort of need the recipes and ideas to know what you can do with the thing.

I was told when I ordered this pocket maker,that when I buy one and get one free. I get all four extra pcs, with each machine. Well this is not true. So do not order two expecting to get all.

I have just talked to the company, and they say you do not get that. I had bought one for a gift. And that messed that up.

I actually am in LOVE with the GT Xpress 101 it is so simple to use and the food is delicious in just a couple minutes just like the commercial. I would recommend it to anyone

I LOVE MY GT EXPRESS! The recipes you can make are endless. I bought one online and got one free. The wells are smaller than they look on tv, but it's good if you are watching portion sizes. Anyone that says the wells are not big enough is obviously over-eating. There are some great recipes at MaryannsGTXpressRecipes blog. The ones in the recipe booklets that come with the unit are great too. You can always change them up. If you try a recipe you can always change it up the way you like it the next time. I use this almost everyday at lunchtime. Me & my husband are pressed for time and we quickly come home, cook up some wraps or stuffed chicken or reheat leftovers in the GT Xpress then head back to work. Cleanup is a cinch if you clean it when it's warm. Not hot, not cold. Warm.

I am so disappointed! I received both cookers. Both are broken, with pieces missing. It is clear that they were broken when packaged since the pieces are missing. However, I did not open them immediately when I received them too. I am missing the packing slip. Guess I'm stuck!

I just hate it, a waste of money. I want my money back.

Customer service sucks. Product sucks. They say two payments of 19.95, and when you get the thing, it cost me 71.75 dollars. A rip off. Do not buy this product unless you want to be ripped off!

19.95 times 2 is 40.00. Free shipping, not it's 71.75! tarbaby ""

Consumer Advice Product Reviews KitchenOctober 29, 2006
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
EmeryCat Board
Emery Cat Board Reviews
🎄