TraditionsWeddings

Wedding Butterfly Release

During my Son's wedding they had a butterfly release in honor of their little two year old daughter in Heaven. One of the butterflies flew up, came back and landed on my son's jacket. She would not leave, staying right there on Brian for the longest, longest time. You have to look close because the butterfly is the same color as his jacket tie and handkerchief. It was incredible!

By Jackie from Orlando

Wedding Butterfly Release

This is one of the greatest stories of love and heaven connections I've ever seen! Thank you so much for sharing!

That is so neat. Zig

What more proof would anyone need that God is alive and all is well in heaven? Love this story, it is truly a testament to God.

Absolutely it was! There's an expression that for those who do not believe no miracle is great enough, and that for those who do no miracle is necessary.

Their little angel was speaking to them. What a beautiful sign from their baby. I cried.

I cried while reading that; how could you not believe in god with a sign like that! that is not just a coincidence! I hope your son is having a blessed day and an awesome marriage :)

OK now that I have dried my tears, what a gift from God and their Angel in Heaven. I am so happy that they were so blessed.