Budget Cinnamon Rolls

• 1 (10 count) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
  • 1/2 cup margarine or butter
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • Ad
  • 1 cup sugar
  • cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup pecans (chopped or whole)

Directions:

Cut each biscuit in long strips. Starting at the edge of biscuit and cutting in a circle.

Melt butter in cake pan in oven, leave about 2 tablespoons in the bottom of pan and put remaining butter in a separate bowl. Sprinkle brown sugar and pecans in the bottom of pan.

Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.

Rolls biscuit strip in butter then in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Roll strips into a circle and place in bottom of pan.

Bake according to label. Turn rolls upside down on a plate. This makes the melted brown sugar ooze down rolls and the pecans come out on top. Enjoy!

Servings: 10
Time:10 Minutes Preparation Time
25 Minutes Cooking Time

Source: From my Mom

By Jodi from Aurora, CO

I just had to try this Jodi, and I'm very happy with the results.

They are going to be a big hit with our study groups who often pull all-niters before a big test. If they eat too heavily,

they get sleepy, so just a small treat with coffee or tea is perfect. Since it's always difficult to determine how many will show up, making an entire batch of cinnamon rolls is not always called for, but this will work for those times. They are actually quite good too. My son suggested that I make a thin sugar glaze to pour over the top while they're still warm. That also works well.

I found that cutting the biscuits into the long strips was much easier to accomplish if you use kitchen shears or scissors.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Pookarina

Cinnamon Roll on a Plate
Cinnamon Roll Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Breads CinnamonMarch 5, 2011
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls in One Hour
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls in One Hour
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Empty cardboard toilet paper rolls, ready for reusing.
Valentine Crafts Using Toilet Paper Rolls
Freshly baked white dinner rolls.
Saving Money on Dinner Rolls
🎉
🎄