Mary (Mixed Breed)

We call her Girl Friend, Mary Girl, Momma Mary. She is 2 years old and her breed is a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

My son brought her home without telling me. 2 weeks later, he went to school and I heard a little yipe! I opened my son's door and out came Mary.

She loves to play with Frankie all day long! They are best of friends! Mary Girl is little and her best friend, Frankie clocks in at 120 pounds! No matter, her size doesn't matter. Mary is a wonderful, smart little girl and a joy to have around! We love her.

Mary - Mixed Breed

By Debbie Destino from Lewiston, NY

that is great that Frankie has such a great playmate!! even pets need friends!! thanks again for sharing such great dogs!!! :)

Good for you for accepting your son's rescue & accepting a needy life into your home. My parents did the same with me. And hopefully you have a future adult dog rescuer, like I became.

I can see that Frankie and Mary Girl complete each other. I know you're glad your son brought her home.

Photos Pets DogsJune 28, 2006
Celebrating Las Posadas (The Nativity)
Celebrating Las Posadas (The Nativity)
Bloody Mary
Bloody Mary Mix Recipes
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄