Poll: What's the most you have payed to fill your tank up with gas?

Today's poll asks: What's the most you have payed to fill your tank up with gas?

Feel free to post feedback about this poll in the feedback forum below.

I have a '98 Chevorlet Silverado and it was made to take the cheap gas (thank GOD) I have put $67.00 in an dry tank and that was the most so far. Jackie

I live in the UK. Here and in the rest of Europe, gas has always cost three times the price in the USA.

I HAVE A 28 GALLON TANK, IT DOESN'T GET FILLED VERY OFTEN(IT THINKS $20-$25 IS WHAT IT HOLDS,LOL)BUT REALLY..LAST YEAR IT TOOK ABOUT $60-$65 TO FILL IT WHEN GAS WAS WAS $2.6O--$2.75

WITH GAS PRICES SO HIGH AND STEADILY ON THE RISE..I AM SO HAPPY TO ONCE AGAIN BE ABLE TO GET MY MOPED (SCOOTER) OUT AGAIN. I LIVE 2 MILES FROM WORK AND SPEND ABOUT .75-$1.00 A WEEK ON GAS. I HAVE A SMALL BASKET ON THE BACK SO I CAN PICK UP A FEW THINGS FROM THE GROCERY STORE IF I NEED TO. THEY MAY GET ME 1/2 THE YEAR BUT I GET THEM BACK THE OTHER 1/2 OF THE YEAR.

We've commonly put over $100 Cdn in at once when we filled up our Dodge half ton truck.

Woman at Gas Station
Gas Station Tips and Tricks
Gas Log Fireplace
Gas Log Tips
lace tank topper
Making Toilet Tank/Lid Covers
gas costs for road travel
Estimating Gas Costs for Road Trips
🎄