Creamy Ham and Broccoli (from Jill Lopez)
- 1 lb. cubed cooked ham (about 3 cups)
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen cut broccoli, thawed and drained.
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 jar (8 oz.) processed cheese spread
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced water chestnuts (drained)
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- paprika (optional)
1. Coat inside of slow cooker with nonstick spray. Place ingredients
in the slow cooker, stir to blend, smooth top, pushing rice into mixture.
2. Cover, cook on high for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or on low for 4 - 5 hours until
rice and onion are tender Stir occasionally
3. If desired, Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark, CA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 4, 2016 at 8:20:16 PM on 10.0.0.210 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us