Use a Paintbrush to Clean Behind Sinks

Is your bathroom or kitchen sink mounted really close to the rear of your counter? Both my sinks are, and cleaning the gunk out of the tight spots behind the sinks drove me crazy before I thought of this idea. Use a child's paintbrush!

Apply whatever cleaning product you use to the brush, or just spray the area, and use the paintbrush to get into those tight fitting places. Rinse the gunk out of the brush and repeat as often as necessary. Such a simple solution after years of frustration trying to get paper towels or sponges behind there.

By Gouligann from Northern Ontario

Using kitchen grout back there works also.

I use a toothbrush. Bristles are firmer, too!

I use an old childs toothbrush for this. The small head gets into the small space quite nicely.

I use a small paintbrush to clean the bobbin section of my sewing machine. I spray a tiny bit of endust on the brush and it pulls all the lint and dust out.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomNovember 20, 2009
Pink Stains in Sinks and Bathtubs
cake baking in the oven
Cake Sinks in the Middle
Cup Stain on Wood
Removing Cup Rings from Wood Furniture
Choosing the Right Paintbrush