Make Ahead Meals For Boating Weekends

With summer we have been spending a lot of time out on the boat and eating at the expensive restaurants along the river. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for what I could make a head of time (freeze, etc.) during the week to use for meals (sandwiches get boring after awhile) on the boat (so not too complicated) on the weekends? Thanks much for any ideas you have.

Jan from Milwaukee, WI

Can you find space on the boat for a little hibachi to grill with? the best breakfast I ever had was freshly fried fish, caught just moments earlier, out on the Pacific Ocean.

We have a boat too, and yes, it can get very expensive eating out all the time and boring eating sandwiches/burgers. I have a microwave and toaster oven as well as a two burner stove on the boat. You can make casseroles or one dish meals ahead of time and heat up. This weekend I made a Chicken & Broccoli Braid, Pot Roast, sloppy joe's, hot roast beef and provolone sandwiches and Chicken Wing Dip. Last weekend I made Buffalo wings and Nachos and something else. If you want recipes or other ideas, email me at ahastings7878@comcast.net. I make breakfast on the boat (eggs, potatoes, bacon (fried at home), sausage, pancakes, french toast, fresh fruit, oatmeal, toast). Just takes some pre-planning.

Buying a Used Boat, A boat on a trailer.
Saving Money on Boating
Travel and Recreation Recreation BoatingJuly 14, 2007
lasagna
Freezer Meal Ideas
Freezer Meal Dinner
Freezer Meal Dinner Recipes
A mother showing her son how to crack an egg.
Teaching Kids to Cook
🎄