Removing Nicotine From Black Lacquer Art Panels

I have four black lacquer panels inlaid with mother of pearl depicting the four seasons. The lacquer has become marked with smoke /nicotine and I would like to clean the panels without damaging them.

Kane from Brighton, UK

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

If it was me, I would contact my local art museum and ask them for ideas of and links to cleaning techniques.

=D

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousFebruary 12, 2008
Knifty Knitters
Stitching Together Panels Made on Knifty Knitter
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Hand holding a smoking cigarette.
Cleaning Nicotine from Wood Furniture
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:48:50 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.