Use Baby Blankets For Pets

I have been able to find baby blankets for Buddy at the 99 cent store. They are just the right size for him. In cool weather, I use them to cover his little beds and keep a couple in the car in case we need to take him to the vet. That way, we can put them on the table in the exam room or if we have to leave him overnight. We also put his name on them. In the warm weather, I use pillow cases for his small beds. Both are easy to wash and dry.

By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark, CA

I get mine at the thrift stores both the flannel blankets and crib blankets. Izzy Bella even has her own pacifier. Thanks for sharing.

My Phoebe loves baby blankets and we get them at the dollar store, thrift store and five below. She even likes to play tug of war with them.

Buddy looks like a little red fox, so cute.

I love finding the big baby blankets. They already have the binding on them, so I just sew up two sides and one end, and they fit perfectly over a regular sized pillow if it's not too thick. Then, you can just flip the pillow over and use both sides before having to wash it. Sir Catty-Kit thinks he has to have his own pillow, and if he doesn't, he'll

take mine.

Just like kids, we love them, don't we? Julia in Boca Raton, FL

I love the idea! Even though Rachel the cat would automatically navigate to one of those on the top back of the sofa ;-)

Uses for Baby Blankets
Uses for Baby Blankets
Photos Pets DogsApril 9, 2010
Crocheted Baby Blanket
Crocheted Baby Blanket Patterns and Ideas
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Baby Blanket
Baby Blanket Patterns
Green Blanket
Ideas for Repurposing or Reusing Blankets and Comforters