Ritz Peanut Butter Cookies
These quick, yet delicious sandwich cookies use only a few ingredients and do not require any baking!
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 box Ritz crackers
- olive oil
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Add a few drops of olive oil, then melt chocolate until smooth.
- Take two Ritz crackers and lightly cover them with a peanut butter of your choice on one side. Put the two peanut butter sides together.
- Once they are stuck together, dip and cover entire cookie with chocolate.
- After the Ritz peanut butter crackers are covered in chocolate, sprinkle cookies with Christmas colored sprinkles.
- Place cookies on wax paper and let the chocolate harden.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide