Ritz Peanut Butter Cookies
These quick, yet delicious sandwich cookies use only a few ingredients and do not require any baking!
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 box Ritz crackers
- olive oil
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Add a few drops of olive oil, then melt chocolate until smooth.
- Take two Ritz crackers and lightly cover them with a peanut butter of your choice on one side. Put the two peanut butter sides together.
- Once they are stuck together, dip and cover entire cookie with chocolate.
- After the Ritz peanut butter crackers are covered in chocolate, sprinkle cookies with Christmas colored sprinkles.
- Place cookies on wax paper and let the chocolate harden.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 23, 2016 at 5:16:24 PM on 10.0.2.107 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us