Simplify Your Beauty Bag

Think you can't survive without your must-have pricy eye cream or moisturizer? Your skin will survive for a few months, maybe even longer, on lower priced skin care products you can find at the drugstore.

And here's a tip all of the pros know: the only three beauty products you really need are sunscreen, water and moisturizer. As long as you drink water, moisturize and protect your skin from the sun, you can skip the rest.

Source: Eversave

By Lynda from Kearny, NJ

There are also good deals in the dollar store for eye cream (put on a dab of witch hazel first). I put petroleum jelly on my eyelids, use dollar store lip stuff & don't forget all the samples from the internet! (I also look for them at thrift shops & yard sales, you would be surprised what you find!) Just found several small spray bottles of sports sunscreen!)

I'm so happy you posted this! It really works. That's all I've used for years and I get compliments all the time that my oldest daughter(27) and I(47) could pass for sisters.

Thank you for sharing this. Money savers like this help me try new things.

Medicine Cabinet
Saving Money On Health And Beauty Products
Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceJune 30, 2011
Side of Spanish rice.
Making Spanish Rice in the Rice Cooker
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans