Cleaning the Leather Interior in a Convertible

I have a brand new convertible with leather interior. I left the top down and it rained inside. I also park under an oak tree and wet seed pods got into the car. They left a yellow stain on light taupe leather. I have tried everything I can think of to remove it. Does anyone know anything that might work?

Lisa Bishop from Fairfax, VA

Answers

Brand new?! I'd take it to the dealer or an auto upholstery shop and let them deal with it. It would be worth the cost to have a shop restore it. If you want to chance it, try windex or hair spray, doing small areas at a time. Do not use in direct sun or heat, and never mix products.

Consumer Advice Cars Cleaning InteriorMay 8, 2006
new leather chair
Smell from New Leather Furniture
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
Paint Cans with Color Spectrum and Brushes
Saving Money on Paint (Interior)
Man Cleaning Car Interior
Cleaning Your Car's Interior
🎉
🎄