Party Ideas For Information Systems Grad

My soon to be mother in law and I are hosting a graduation party for my fiance, he has been in school for quite sometime now, and this is a huge accomplishment. We are having his party at a neighborhood restaurant. It's semi formal and my problem is I cant seem to come up with any ideas for a centerpiece. I know I want to include his school colors, black and gold and also the restaurant will have white tablecloths and blue napkins. Sooo, I want to work with those colors and his major was information systems, (computers) and this is a HUGE part of his life, so I want to also incorporate that as well, I was thinking something with CD's and photos, but I cant decide, please help!!

Crystal from Edgewood, MD

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Holidays and Parties Parties GraduationAugust 3, 2007
Septic Safe Cleaners
Septic Safe Cleaners
A girl who has graduated, wearing her cap and gown.
College Graduation Party Ideas
Drip Irrigation System Watering Flowers
Installing a Drip Irrigation System
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 6:49:20 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.