Product FinderConsumer Advice

Pans Safe to Use in Euro-pro Convection Toaster Oven

We just bought a Euro-pro convection toaster oven. It has a round bump to hold a 12 inch pizza. The inside dimensions are about 12 inches x 9 inches not including the bump for the pizza. I was wondering if anyone else has this type of oven? If so, what are the types of pans you can use for it? I found on the internet that you could not use any Anchor Hocking, Pyrex, and a few others because of the possibility of the pan exploding in the oven. Is it OK to use Corningware bakeware? I'm basically looking for a cookie sheet and casserole dish. It can only be at least the above dimensions. Also, where can I buy any of the pans that will fit the oven?

By Linda from Brighton, MI

Answers

I do not have first-hand knowledge about this product, however, unless your directions specifically state you cannot use metal, you would be wise to use metal. I definitely would try to find some kind of customer service, usually there is an 800# somewhere in your product instructions. Good Luck