Pans Safe to Use in Euro-pro Convection Toaster Oven

We just bought a Euro-pro convection toaster oven. It has a round bump to hold a 12 inch pizza. The inside dimensions are about 12 inches x 9 inches not including the bump for the pizza. I was wondering if anyone else has this type of oven? If so, what are the types of pans you can use for it? I found on the internet that you could not use any Anchor Hocking, Pyrex, and a few others because of the possibility of the pan exploding in the oven. Is it OK to use Corningware bakeware? I'm basically looking for a cookie sheet and casserole dish. It can only be at least the above dimensions. Also, where can I buy any of the pans that will fit the oven?

By Linda from Brighton, MI

I do not have first-hand knowledge about this product, however, unless your directions specifically state you cannot use metal, you would be wise to use metal. I definitely would try to find some kind of customer service, usually there is an 800# somewhere in your product instructions. Good Luck

Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 10, 2010
Convection Oven in New Kitchen
Convection Oven Tips and Recipes
Cooking with cast iron pans.
Cooking With Cast Iron Pans
Cleaning a Toaster Oven
Cleaning a Toaster Oven
Chocolate chip cookies and milk.
Making Cookies in a Toaster Oven