Ideas For a Pig Themed Float

I work at a Nursing Home in canada... We are making a float for our town's parade. The theme is PIGS does anyone have any ideas for what to put on it, or what to use to make things? PLEASE HELP!

pigs are big in Cincinnati Ohio, a couple of years ago they had a pig gig. Here is a link I am sure if you read up you can get some ideas Swine Circus, A Pig For All Seasons, Mad Swine-tist, there are lots of ideas that I am sure you could work intoa float

I used Pig out on Books for a school activity. You can "pig out" on just about anything.

Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade Float IdeasJanuary 22, 2005
Girl wearing a pig costume with a pink straw hat.
Making a Pig Costume
4th of July Parade
4th of July Float Ideas
Two people watching a St Patrick's Day parade.
St Patrick's Day Parade Float Ideas
Trucks decorated for a Christmas parade
Christmas Parade Float Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 3:58:06 AM on in 923 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.