Advice For Selling Jewelry

At the age of 49, I know I am getting on in years and want to spend more time with my grandson. When cleaning out my jewelry box, I noticed just what items I have held on to that will never be used again, or are broken or have missing sets too. I realized that those things can be put to good use besides just gathering dust, when exchanged for cash and use that money for other needed things.

So I took them into my local jewelry store where they welcome buying your scrap gold and got paid back $89.00. I plan on using that money to take my grandson to see the aquarium. At my age, the memories that we can make from that trip will be more valuable for both of us than those items laying there even longer than the 32 years they have been there just collecting dust thus far.

By theseamstress from Tenn

I have seen ads and heard others talking about jewelry parties where you sell your gold for cash. The only reason I'm NOT going to do that is because I'm afraid that when the US dollar is worthless, I won't have any "money" or valuables. You might want to hang on to SOME of your good jewelry

Do not mail your jewelry to those companies advertising on TV or in Magazines. One TV show did a sting. Your best bet is to go to a few jewelry stores and see who gives you the best deal. Don't take the first offer. The ones on TV gave the least.

Cash for Gold
Selling Gold Jewelry For Cash
Budget & Finance Making MoneyMay 22, 2009
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
Handmade Jewelry
Selling Handmade Jewelry
Cleaning Jewelry
Cleaning Jewelry
🎉
🎄