Product Review: Goody's Headache Powder - Categories:

AdviceHealth & Beauty

Product Review: Goody's Headache Powder

Product: Goody's headache powder

Cost: $1.50

If you get real bad headaches like I do sometimes around that time of the month or just bad ones that will not go away, over at dollar general is a medicine called Goody's headache powder. Get the orange flavored. Man does that work good. It is powdered form and you open the package up and make sure you have a drink with you and just put the stuff in your mouth and take a sip and swallow. I know it is weird but it does work. I can get it for about dollar and 50 cents and you get 5 powder sticks. It does work .

By Barbara from Shoemakersville, PA

We alway's try to keep Goody's on hand. It really does work, I remember my grandparent's using it. But remember to not only put it in something to drink, but also eat something first unless otherwise stated (for instance prescription drugs) always eat something especially when it is asprin because over time it can cause stomach problems. However I have never seen Goody's orange flavored pkg's I will have to look for them. Also percogesic is another good medication esp during that fun and happy time of the month. It has something in it to calm you down. It has made me fall asleep many times.

However if you have sensitivity with light, anything that smells,and makes you feel nausea or throbbing pain, on one side of your head or behind your eyes or it feels like someone is hitting you over the head with a hammer, you should check with your Doctor you could be having migraines or tension as well as sinus headaches. If so they have some wonderfull new meds to help. Well I hope that is not the case with you. Good luck with Goody's and remember to eat first. Because aspirin is really a harsh med to take and like I said it, as well as a lot but not all meds need to be taken with food on your stomach. Well I am going looking for the orange pkg's now, they must taste much better than the plain packet's. Thanks a lot Darlene

Health & Beauty AdviceOctober 28, 2008
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
COntractor standing outside a home that is under construction.
Hiring a Good Contractor
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder