Ideas for Mother's 80th Birthday

Could you help me with a theme for my mother's 80th birthday celebration?

By scarloss43 from Monroe, LA

Best Answer

Just a thought, with this idea you could be very creative. What was going on in the world 80 years. ago that would be special to your mother; popular song, author, maybe a birthday theme for that era. I once found my mother a copy of a newspaper of the year she was born. She was thrilled. Just a thought.

Best Answer

This isn't really a theme, but it makes a wonderful gift. Write down 80 things you love about your mom. It could be special qualities she has or the way she cooks your very favorite meal or memories of things she's done for you or memories of trips or holidays, etc. Some could be funny, but most should be from the heart. I've don't this for both my parents and my step dad and it was the best present they ever got. Don't we all want to know how we've made a difference and impacted the lives of others? 80 memories of your mom is a fabulous way to tell her you love her! (you won't be able to think of 80 in one sitting, so try doing 10 at a time until you come up with 80.)

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayOctober 6, 2009
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mother's Day Card
Mother's Day Craft Ideas
80th Birthday Cake
80th Birthday Gift Ideas
daughter giving mother a gift
Thank You Speech for Mother's 80 Birthday
🎄