Product Review: Amazon Kindle (3rd Gen.)

I have a Kindle third generation and I just LOVE it. It fits in my purse and I take it everywhere I go. There is a site you can get free books or you can purchase them, whichever. Our library up town is checking into getting a "lending library" started in order to share books with us folks that have e-readers, I am excited about that. I love to read and I don't want any library to go out of business, but I just can't hold a paper book anymore since I've been reading my thin Kindle.

By Rita from Bethany, MO

What is the site? 'There is a site you can get free books or you can purchase them, whichever.' Thank you.

http://www.ereaderIQ.com is one site.Play around with the site. You can sign up to get it daily. Chick on the genre line next to the book category and find all books offered that day, week, or ALL free books offered. They don't stay free forever though. Sometimes only a day or so...

That link to new free books is great! Truly! I have just spent over an hour (and no money) shopping for my Kindle, and I'm only up to page 6 (of 31). Thanks so much. I spend a lot of time in bed and rely on computer and Kindle (and Kindle Fire) for entertainment. Cay from FL

Sorry, I should have said. "Wlsgal" posted it. www.ereaderiq.com. You can sign up to have the new books added to the list, sent to your email so you don't have to look through hundreds. I never pay for a book anymore. Hope this helps.