Garden: Red Poppy

This is a picture of my youngest grandson Jacob, as soon as I took the picture he asked if we were done and broke the stem and handed me the poppy. "Here is a flower for you, Grandma."

By Jan

Little boy holding a red poppy.

June 1, 2010 Flag

Garden: White Poppy

This is a white Poppy I got about 8 years ago. It took about 3 years before it ever bloomed. This is a picture of the last flower left this season. The bloom is 7 inches in diameter. I tried putting my hand in the picture to show how large it was but couldn't maneuver the camera with one hand. I do not know the name of it.

By Little Suzy from Millbury, OH

Garden: White Poppy

Beautiful! Very unique looking. (07/03/2009)

By Kendy

Garden: White Poppy

Awesome looking flower, thanks for the view. (07/04/2009)

By WesleyE

Garden: White Poppy

If you were to purchase the white poppy like yours from Park seeds, you would order the "Snow Goose" #41905 (07/05/2009)

By Rubber Arm

Garden: White Poppy

Little Suzy, your flower is amazingly beautiful. I was surprised to see Millbury, Ohio. I was raised there and went to Lake High School. My sister still lives in Walbridge and my ex husband lives in Millbury. What a small world! Keep on gardening, it looks like you are doing a good job. (07/06/2009)

By florida gal

Red Poppies
Growing Poppies
Photos GardenJune 1, 2010
Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
Poppy Seed Salad Dressing Recipes
Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
Poppy Seed Cake Recipes
Shirley Poppies
Growing Shirley Poppy
Celandine Poppy
Growing Celandine Poppy (Wood Poppy)